2020 AGM and Board of Directors update
OTTAWA – In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Wrestling Canada Lutte (WCL) held its Annual General Meeting virtually for the first time. The meeting was split into two parts.
The first portion was held on July 29, and saw five positions on the board of directors up for election. The elected or re-elected directors were:
- Jasmine Mian – 3rd consecutive two-year term
- Steve Rennalls – 3rd consecutive two-year term
- John Cook – 3rd consecutive two-year term
- Lee MacKay – previously appointed to fill BOD vacancy. Now elected for a two-year term.
- Bill Whiteway – previously appointed to fill BOD vacancy. Now elected for a two-year term.
The second portion, a larger annual meeting of members, will take place in August, and will also be held virtually.
For more information about WCL’s Board of Directors click here.